Logwiz Badminton Championship Tournament
Rules & Regulations
- Participants must be a full time employee of the organization, they are representing.
- All the players are required to carry the official Identity cards and produce before the beginning of all events and when asked for. The organizer/referee reserve the right to reject any player without Company ID proof.
- No player will be allowed in play in two teams, even if both the teams belongs to the same Company/Group
- All rules and guidelines are defined by the Organizing Team.
- On field Referees decision would be final at all situations.
- Players are requested to be present at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Even if one player didn’t turn-up to the venue before the match commencement time, the opponent team is considered as won.
- Match fixtures are as per the discretion of Organizing Team.
- Tournament will be conducted according to the fixtures, points system is 21 points. If the fixtures are such, even if two teams belonging to the same Company/Group has to play against each other at any stage.
- If the organizing team found player is not from the same Company/Group, then the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- No alcohulic beverages are allowed. Teams found guilty will be suspended immediately from the match.
- All matches will be played at KL Sports Academy Indoor facility at Chitlapakkam, Chromepet.
- All participants must be of reasonable health & fitness to participate.
- All playing equipment’s have to be brought by the participants (i.e. Badminton Racquets, etc.)
- Yonex Plastic Shuttlecocks will be used for the tournament. The Organisers would be providing the same.
- Players are requested to be in proper sports attire. Shoes allowed for the tournament are either Non Marking-Gum Sule Shoes or Badminton Shoes. Else the player will be asked to play in barefoot.
- First aid will be provided in case of any injury.
- All participants are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participant.
- All standard Badminton rules apply.
- Registration once done cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.